viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

Learning english in San martin

"New classmates"

Miriam: Good morning wellcome to Learning english in San martin.
Miriam: My name is Miriam.

Adela: And... i´m Adela, hello!
Miriam: This program is for children.
Adela: Do you like english? Oh yes.
Miriam: Today topic number one.

Adela: In this topic well see...
Miriam: Introducing people.
Adela: Meeting people.
Miriam: Describing people.
Adela: And now... the situation.
Miriam: Enjoy it.
Adela: See your later.
(2nd part)
Álvaro: Coming! 
Laura y Elena: Hello, good morning.
Álvaro: Good morning, how are you?
Laura y Elena: I´m fine thank you / very good thank you.

Elena: My name is Helen, nice to meet you.

Álvaro: Nice to meet you Helen, i´m Álvaro and ... What´s your name?
Laura: My name is Laura.

Álvaro: Sorry? 

Laura: Laura, l-a-u-r-a.

Álvaro: Ok, Lora. Well i´m your teacher. Well come to this school.

Laura y Elena: Thanks you.

(3rd part)
Adela: Hello, how are you?

Elena: I´m fine thank you i´m Helen.

Adela: And i´m Adela nice to meet you.

Elena: Where are you from, Adela?
Adela: I´m from Spain, i´m spanish, and you?

Elena: I´m from India.

Miriam: So... you are Hindu, aren´t you?

Elena: All right!!!

Álvaro: Pum pum pum silent, please, Lora where are you from?

Laura: I´m from france, i´m french.

Álvaro: And you Miriam?

Adela: Where are you from?

Miriam: I´m from Spain

Adela: Spanish!!!! Like me!!!!! Very Good!!!!


 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario